Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marsha Ambrosius aka Songstress





I just felt like posting about this woman. I've been listening to a few unreleased joints and I'm just too impressed with her!!! Marsha has the ability to give me goosebumps with her voice [even after repeating her songs for 3 weeks straight].
Self-proclaimed "Washington Heights own Randy Jackson" ("good and terrible")..probably because she doesn't just SING...she saaaaangs.

She is very talented and I give 12 thumbs up to her for all her wonderful creativity and soul.

More Marsha and JB collabos...they're DOPE together.

In honor of the apparent circumstances in my life right now:

RIP It's Over- by Marsha Ambrosius

1 comment:

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Bitch is a beast.
Nuff said.

Oh! And I honestly think I fell in LUHHHHV with her when I saw Floetry perform back in '03 or '04. I was in the front row MELTING because the eminence of soul from her FLAWLESS vocals were MIND-BLOWING like decisions, mayne.