Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The MAXIM's I buy....






NOT THAT^^^^ MAXIM!! ;-) She's hot tho! I'm speaking of the MAXIM that means a fundamental principle...The list below is important to me...I look for it[and expect it] in myself and the people I interact with often.




1.If you want someone to do something, persuade them; don't make them.

2.Always be kind at first, but be firm if your kindness is exploited.

3.In matters of blame, think twice before you speak.

4.Be critical but not cynical.

5.Never allow the low standards of others to lower your own standards.

6.Admire good people.

7.Be truthful, but not in order to hurt others.

8.Let the facts speak for themselves.

9.Don't allow your temper to do what your reason can't.

10.Don't confuse independence with rebelliousness.

11.Don't think that what is right is always obvious.

12.Stare at yourself in the mirror once in a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad to see you're still alive. Call me please.